A presentation was given at The Sims Town Hall event. It confirms many features, and also shows the gameplay in depth.
- Everything is crafted to imerse you in a medieval experience.
- You start with only the central part of the castle, but gradually build more.
- There are two fictional religions, Jacobans , a gothic reliegon, and the Peterans , who are friendly and humble, and both optional to build churches for.
- Religious conflict is possible.
- For the king/queen, there is a scribe table and tactical map.
- You can create relationships, conflict, trade, ect. with the territories around the kingdom.
- You can scout other territories.
- Your Monarch has a living quarters.
- Your Monarch can punish people.
- It is not confirmed, but highly possible, that the creature in the Pit of Judgement is not the Cow Plant from The Sims 2.
- Sparring gives you experience.
- When sparring, a menu indicating stamina and health appears in the top left corner.
- A duel to the death is possible.
- There are 4 aspects of the kingdom that grow with buildings built: Culture , Security , Knowledge and Well-Being .
- With every building comes a hero (which you can customize)
- You can always make a male or female hero.
- CAS (Create a style) is present in the game.
- 2 traits and 1 fatal flaw per Sim.
- There are 4 voice types.
- You can pick up to 3 heroes to use in quests, and you can choose how you are going to do the quest (approach).
- There is a achievement system.
- You get an achievement for cheating.
- There seems to be a cheat similar to "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true"
- Magic has a system where you need to remember 3 (or less) runes, then you have to enter it and the action will be done. The higher level the Wizard is, the more runes they have.
- There is a buy mode, but not a build mode.