Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Spy is one of the ten classes of hero, though "anti-hero" might be a more accurate descriptor. Spies live in a remote tower of the Castle called the Spy Quarters, which can only be built after the kingdom is renown enough to already have a reception hall.
Spies work as the secret agents of their governments and have many shady abilities. They can eavesdrop on any two Sims who are interacting, write secret letters, make dead drops at messenger posts, and craft poisons from various plants.
Despite presumably working for the crown, spies have many ways of disrupting the kingdom, including picking the pockets of citizens, stealing money from messenger posts, breaking criminal Sims out of the stocks, and even murdering other Sims.
Basic Hero Profession InformationEdit
According to the booklet that comes with the game:
Spies maintain communications networks, help discover (or hide) the truth, and perform the dirty work involved in politics. Spies may bribe, pickpocket, steal funds from the messenger post, craft poisons, gather herbs, engaged in combat, go hunting, gain special fighting moves by leveling up, fight more effectively without armor, eavesdrop, propose edicts, and break Sims out of stocks.
- Building: Spy Quarters
- Break Someone Out of Stocks (Hard)
- Craft and Deliver a Vomicious Venom (Easy)
- Eavesdrop on a Conversation (Easy)
- Feed the Beast (Easy)
- Make a Secret Drop (Easy)
- Pass an Edict (Medium)
- Pay Taxes (Easy)
- Pickpocket Traveling Merchant (Medium)
- Press 3 Adults for Information (Easy)
- Sail to Foreign Territory (Medium)
- Eavesdrop on the Guildsman's|Pirate's Conversation, followed by Deliver Secret War Info to Monarchy [Pirates & Nobles] (Medium)
- Interrogate the Guildsman|Pirate for War Secrets, followed by Deliever Secret War Info to Monarchy [Pirates & Nobles] (Medium)
- Pickpocket the Guildsman|Pirate after drinking Ethereal Elixir, followed by Hand over Battle Plans to Advisor [Pirates & Nobles] (Medium)