The blacksmith had already mastered one of the Seven Mechanical Arts: Blacksmithing. That was a head start! Could those smithing skills be used to master the other Arts? (A Legendary Trait is available in this quest)Make That Six is the only approach to the quest Seven Mechanical Arts and it costs 4 QP to start. This is a solo quest for the Blacksmith and may offer a Legendary Trait if the Hero makes the correct choices... It also offers a chance to create the special items- Hammer of the Mechanical Arts or the Seal of the Seven Mechanical Arts.
"I will master the Arts!"
- Craft the Badge of Blacksmithing
- Craft 3 Longswords
- Craft 3 Crude Plate Mail
- Sell swords and armor at the Village
- Craft the Badge of Trading
- Discuss architecture with Monarch
Choice - Make hammers and donate them -or- I've got money to spare, $250
- Hammers- Craft 3 Cruddium Hammers --> Give Monarch Hammers
- Money- Give $250 to the Monarch
- Forge the Badge of Agriculture
- Craft the Badge of Architecture
- Forge 3 Iron Masks --> Give Mask to Fashionista (do this 3 times)
- Forge the Badge of Tailoring
- Go on Warfare Hunt at the Forest
- Forge the Badge of Warfare
- Forge the Badge of Cooking
Choice - Forge a hammer of unparalleled power -or- Forge the Seal of the Seven Mechanical Arts
- Hammer- Craft a Hammer of the Mechanical Arts (receive Hammer of the Mechanical Arts)
- Seal- Forge the Seven Mechanical Arts Seal (choose Legendary Trait)
There are really only two decision points in this quest. In order to get your Hero the Legendary Trait, you must select to build the Seal instead of the Hammer.