|Mystical Metal Fragment|
A strange fragment of mangled metal that seems to glow with a calming beauty. Perhaps a blacksmith could do something with it?
"A strange fragment of mangled metal that seems to glow with a calming beauty. Perhaps a blacksmith could do something with it?"
Arguably the most-sought after raw ingredient for the Blacksmith, this component is used in the construction of the best equipment in the game. These include:
- From Random Events
- From foreign trade (requires 120 Phosphorus for 1 Metal Fragment after a long series of trade runs)
- 120 Phosphorus to Tredony
- 60 Magic Powder to Ticktop
- 15 Mysterious Machine Part to Burdley
- 5 Unicorn Meat to Gastobury
- 1 Mystical Metal Fragment
- From the description of many other items such as Angelshammer, Angelsguard and Angel's Talon which includes Mystical Metal Fragment as an ingredient in their recipes, this item seems to be pieces of the formerly mentioned items which were given by The Watcher to Sims, but all subsequently destroyed by The Watcher, scattering the pieces across the land.
- Incidentally, the Doomplate is the only known item which uses Mystical Metal Fragment as an ingredient, but makes no reference to The Watcher in its description.
- Used by Blacksmith to forge many top-tier equipment.