Mithral is both hard to find and hard to work with. Without proper treatment it is nearly worthless, but when smelted correctly, creates the strongest metal known to man.
Mithral is both hard to find and hard to work with. Without proper treatment it is nearly worthless, but when smelted correctly, creates the strongest metal known to man.Mithral is a relatively rare metal found throughout the kingdom. Mithral is used to forge intermediate to strong equipments (beginning with the Knight's Armor)
A successful mining attempt will yield between 2-3 Mithral. However, mining at "a Rich Mineral Deposit" in the Training Yard can sometimes yield 4. This is the second least yield you can get from, being the same as the Adamantle yield.
There are 6 locations:
- One between the Peteran Monastery and the Jacoban Cathedral.
- One in the clearing to the right of the Throne Room
- One end of the beach
- One near the large rock by the Lighthouse
- One by the Forest gate near the Angelweed
- Below the ledge to left of Jacoban Cathedral.
Mithral can currently be used in the following pieces of equipment:
--- ARMOR ---
--- SWORDS ---
- Precise Scimitar (2) - Mithral Longsword (5) - Mana's Edge (7) - Tooth of Jacob (1) - Angel's Talon (10) - Doomsword (3) - Galatine (2) - Seraphim (2) - Balmung (2) - Trenfher (2) - Longclaw (3) - Reforged Sword of Reverence (7) - Dread Pike (2) - Captain's Cutlass (7) - Gilded Rapier (7)
--- STAVES ---
--- HAMMERS ---
--- PADDLES ---