Mana stones have the rare property of absorbing magic from the surrounding environment. They are highly sought after for all manner of crafting, from potent magical weapons to powerful elixirs.
"Mana stones have the rare property of absorbing magic from the surrounding environment. They are highly sought after for all manner of crafting, from potent magical weapons to powerful elixirs."
Mana Stone is a rare stone mineral in the kingdom.
- Can be harvested from Stones in the Kingdom.
- From Random Events while sailing(Mermaid,)
- From dreams of having somebody sneaking up on hero (who opts to feign sleep)
There are 4 locations:
- Outside Wizard's Tower (to the direction of the Castle)
- Left of Cathedral
- On a clearing in front of the plateau where the Monastery is, where The Watcher Pavilion is if it is built.
- Near the Lighthouse behind the large rock(you must turn the camera to the right to be able to view it).
Also "a Gem Deposit" and "a Rich Mineral Deposit" sites can give Mana Stone x2 as a random result.
During my experience playing, the easiest way to find it is by the lighthouse(or where the lighthouse would be).
- Used by Blacksmith in forging of high-tier equipment.
- Used to Wizard make magical components (Flame Sword Enchantment, Wizard's Staff Core), which are in turn used by Blacksmith to craft certain magical items.
- Used in the quest Golems gone wild by Blacksmith to improve the Golem Prototype.
|This article is a stub, help this wiki by expanding it.|