Evil Sims take great delight in the misfortune of others, and prefer to lead a life as far away from goodness as possible.
Evil is one of the Traits featured in The Sims Medieval. It conflicts with Good.
- Instead of your Sim having the option to Sleep, they have Evil Slumber, which is just like sleeping, except it's evil.
- Evil Sims will get the 'Fiendishly Delighted' buff whenever they see something bad happening to another Sim.
- Evil Sims will laugh maniacally when they see another sim die, or occasionally as an idle animation.
- Heroes who can make others suffer are good to give this trait, eg: Spy, Knight, or Wizard.
- This trait synergizes well with Bloodthirsty and Greedy
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.