Spice is the variety of life, and your Sim's got plenty of it! Meals made by Sims with the Creative Cook trait taste better and take less time to prepare.
"Spice is the variety of life, and your Sim's got plenty of it! Meals made by Sims with the Creative Cook trait taste better and take less time to prepare."
- Your Sim can cook faster and gains additional talk option. Food from him gives extra focus buff.
All meals prepared by Creative Cooks additionally give the Delicious! buff, even plain food like gruel.
Creative Cooks can "Gush about Cooking", while socializing.
- Cooking takes less time.
- When this sim eats, he gains the Delicious! buff (no matter who made the meal).
- Traits social interaction: "Gush about Cooking"
- This trait is mediocre at best. Other traits offer better, longer and easier to sustain focus buffs, like Hopeful Orphan.
- This trait cannot be used to supply other heroes with high quality food, because they don't gain the Delicious! buff.
Synergies with other traitsEdit
- Sims with Unkempt can eat rotten food, so they can carry around lots of rotten "creative" food.
- A sim with Whale Ate My Parents can supply a Creative Cook with the best food ingredient in game (see Item Transfer). "Whale stew" gives a +25 focus buff, which lasts 36 hours.
- Note: There is a bug (even in patch 2.0), where big rotten food stacks cannot be eaten by heros with unkempt. So it's advised to create only single food portions or take all portions from a stack, if you intend to use unkempt.